One of the major keys to controlling IBS symptoms is avoiding alcohol, but that’s a difficult task considering alcohol is usually served at most social events and alcoholic drinks can be fun to make. It’s easy to feel left out when you’re not included in the drinking festivities. But, there is a solution - mocktails. They can have the same taste minus the alcohol and are just as fun to create! Check out the recipe below for our mocktail version of a Moscow Mule! Plus, you can drink as much as you like!
- ¼ cup still water
- ¾ cup unsweetened ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 chopped mint leaves (optional)
- Ice to liking
1. Fill a glass or copper mug to your liking
2. Add lime juice, still water, and ginger beer to the glass
3. Stir, top with mint, and enjoy!